Conditions for Shipping
How can you track your order?
You will receive an email from Computer Parts HQ including the tracking number and link after your package is handed over to FedEx.
How can you calculate shipping to your destination?
You can calculate the shipping cost for each product by inputting your postal code on the checkout page. System will generate different shipping options for you along with the cost.
What could be the reason for a FedEx tracking number not working?
One possible reason could be that one of the items in your order may have been removed from the box by FedEx or they may not have delivered all of your items. In such a scenario, you may be asked to wait a bit longer for the remaining items to be shipped. However, if your order is unfortunately not received, you can contact the customer service or shipping department for an update on your package.
What should you do if you are unable to receive your order within the period selected by UPS/FedEx?
We recommend reviewing the UPS/FedEx details message to learn whether a delivery re-attempt is allowed. On the details note, you can also leave a message for the courier to inform them how the delivery can be delivered, such as leaving it at your door or sending it to a new location. We also suggest visiting the UPS/FedEx website and entering your details request number to change the time of delivery or return your order to the shipper.
Is it possible to pick up an order from Computer Parts HQ?
Yes, customers have the option to pick up their orders. To do this, they can select the "I want to use my shipper" option in the shopping cart and enter "will call" in the blank information. Once the checkout process is resumed, customers will be contacted by Computer Parts HQ when their order is ready for pickup.
Does Computer Parts HQ offer international shipping?
Yes, Computer Parts HQ ships worldwide, but customers are responsible for paying any tariffs, taxes, and domestic shipping charges in their home country.
Does Computer Parts HQ ship to APO or FPO addresses?
You should be assured that we send to APO addresses and FPO addresses. However, orders shipped to these addresses can only be sent via the US postal service, and delivery timing may be less flexible.
If so, how to contact FedEx?
FedEx can be contacted through their official website at www.FedEx.com, or by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-463-33399 (1-800-GO-FEDEX).
Will Computer Parts HQ cover the cost of returning faulty or damaged products for shipping?
Unfortunately, we cannot cover the delivery charges for returning faulty goods. However, we are willing to work with you to reach a mutually agreeable solution. If you are willing to pay for the return shipping, we will happily repair or replace the faulty product free of charge.
Standard Free Delivery
We offer free standard shipping for eligible non-defective items weighing under 5 lbs. However, if you return an item for a refund, we will deduct the original shipping costs from the refund amount. If the item is returned due to being faulty, we will repair it and provide you with a free one-way ground shipping service.
If the order is not fulfilled within the expected delivery time, you may have to pay for expedited shipping. Rest assured that if we are unable to find a replacement item, we will refund the full value of your order.
We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and we appreciate your business.
Computer Parts HQ offers various shipping services to its customers through UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Our primary distribution partners are the transportation providers mentioned above, and most orders are delivered within 24 hours of order placement. We have listed the shipping services available along with their corresponding cut-off times below:
- Ground: This service takes 3-7 business days in transit within the US, and the cut-off time is 1 pm Central Time. Ground orders can be delivered by either UPS or USPS, depending on the location.
- UPS 3 Day: Orders shipped through UPS are in transit for 3 business days within the US only.
- FedEx 2 Day: This service takes 2 business days in transit within the US, and the cut-off time is 1 PM Central Time.
- Standard Overnight: This service takes 1 business day in transit within the US, and the cut-off time is 1 PM Central Time. We use UPS Red Saver or FedEx Normal Overnight service to deliver orders, depending on the location.
- Priority Overnight: This service also takes 1 business day in transit within the US, and the cut-off time is 1 PM Central Time. We offer UPS Red or FedEx P1 Overnight service, depending on the location, and guarantee delivery by 10:30 AM on the same day.
- International Shipping: The cut-off time for all international orders is 1 PM Central Time, and we ship these orders using the FedEx International Economy process.
- APO/FPO: All APO/FPO orders are shipped using USPS Registered Mail.
- Puerto Rico/Canada: Orders shipped to Puerto Rico/Canada are delivered by FedEx's International Economy, and the cut-off time is 1 PM Central Time.
- Saturday Shipping: This service is available in all US states, and the cut-off time is midnight Central Time on Friday. Orders can be delivered by the Saturday Delivery system of UPS or FedEx.
The cut-off time refers to the time after order placement when your order will be processed. If you place your order before 1 PM Central Time, it will be processed on the same day. However, if you place your order after 1 PM Central Time, it will be processed on the next business day. If you require your order to be delivered before or after the above cut-off dates, please contact our Sales Department, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Delays in Shipment
Please note that our delivery system does not process any requests on weekends and holidays. We request our customers to take note of the processing time for each order. While most orders are shipped on the same day, we cannot guarantee that all orders will be delivered on the same day, as it is humanly impossible. For orders from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada, and other foreign locations, we cannot guarantee fixed shipping dates.
Missing Item in the Box
If you find that an ordered item is missing from your box, please check all shipments for which you have obtained tracking numbers. If you still cannot locate the item, please contact our customer service or Shipping Support Team at email@example.com or call us at +1 (469) 459-9557.